Sunday, December 2, 2012

11 Days After



Absolutely no side effects now. Today is the 11th day since chemo cycle 2. Good times, yes! I've been busy doing the things I wouldn't be able to do with the side effects there. I've been mostly doing things for the kids and with the family. I went malling today and it felt gooooooood! 

Please help me pray for my next cycle. I want it to happen on December 13, but that all depends on my blood test. If my WBC count is below normal (like it was the first time), we have to wait a bit. Which means I'll have chemo on the 18th. That's the day before we leave for Baguio. I really would like to enjoy our trip. Mom thinks it's okay, I can sleep all I want while I'm there. The purpose of the trip is for everyone to relax, after all. The thing is, I wanna step out and smell the fresh air. Something I won't be able to do if my usual downtime happens while we're there. 

I'm gonna be praying extra hard this time! 

It's Monday again tomorrow, we're one week closer to 2nd term exams. I'm so happy I get to study with the kids before chemo happens again. 

Hope you all had a really relaxing long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment