Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Sore Throat


I woke up this morning and my throat felt abnormal. Not painful at all, it felt rough and slightly itchy. I knew something was up. So I drank my Echinacea tea to fight off whatever this was and since I ran out of my favorite Ilog Maria throat spray, I had to settle for something that I could buy from the nearest Mercury Drug store. 

A Twitter friend said that this is known to work


This tiny bottle cost me more than Php400, versu Ilog Maria's Throat Spray (honey propolis) which is a bit taller than this bottle but only costs about P100. 

I sprayed this in my mouth twice today, but my throat feels the same. I'm hoping it'll be a different story when I wake up in the morning. I'm so paranoid about getting sick while I'm in the midldle of treatments. 

Praying to be spared from any kind of infection!

No comments:

Post a Comment