Thursday, November 29, 2012

In the Mail


The weekend was really lazy like I predicted. Fortunately, by Sunday I was up on my feet again with a little help from Zantac (to address the gas). Our Sunday Family Style lunch here at home made me feel like a pig! Oink!

This week, I got a really nice surprise in the mail

These are from Crisann C. of ICanServe Foundation. Such a sweet gesture from someone I haven't even met. We're only Twitter friends at the moment but I think there's a coffee and cake date coming up real soon. Crisann is a breast cancer survivor, much younger than I am. She's been a great help, offering to answer whatever questions I may have about BC or chemo or what have you. 

Ahhhhhh the kindness of strangers! Always does wonders to one's spirit. 

Thank you, Lord, for never forgetting to introduce me to angels here on earth!

And to all of you out there, enjoy the long weekend with your precious loved ones. Time well spent!

No comments:

Post a Comment