Saturday, November 24, 2012

Post Chemo : Day 3



It feels like one of those "I'm gonna spend the whole day in bed..." days. I woke up feeling off today, not sick, just off. No gas, no nausea, nothing like that.

Just not interested in doing anything. 

I've taken a cup of Echinacea Tea (from Healthy Options) to help me combat this and mostly because I'm paranoid about getting sick! 

My b*tt is in the same place since I opened my eyes this morning. 

This is where I'll be and I'm not going to do anything to fight it. 

My body needs the rest and that's exactly what I'm going to do. 

My family is so understanding, even Sabine whom I expect to ask a lot of questions told me earlier

"It's okay, Mommy. You're gonna get well. Chemo is only up to early next year, right?"

In the meantime, my eyes are starting to feel heavy again.

This is going to be one long and lazy weekend...

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment