Friday, November 23, 2012

Chemo Cycle 2



It was pretty much the same for me. The anxiety was still there. It arrived as soon as my Onco started with the infusion. I hate the feeling. I was having a mini-anxiety attack and it felt so uncomfortable. Fortunately, after I prayed about it, it went away and I even managed to fall asleep this time. I was in deep sleep when N arrived after picking up Sabine from school. I fell asleep again after that. So, thank you Lord for answering my prayer!

It's been 2 days since then and I'm okay. I feel the same way I did the first time around. Slightly gassy, always sleepy, generally lazy. But nothing more than that. I'm putting off taking Zantac to address the gas, until tonight. I wanna take it right before walking over to Friday Bible Study with our new-found group. Good thing it happens at our neighbor's! 

I'm expecting some constipation to happen within the next few days because that's what happened the first time, so I'm loading up on water ... lots and lots! I'm not a huge fan of water (bad person) so this is really a challenge for me. 

Tomorrow, Anissa's competing with her dance crew at the Mall of Asia. HELLO HUGE CROWD. I'm bent on going because this is her first competition this year and I have to be there to support. I'm not nauseous or fatigued, just gassy. I can do this. With a face mask (ugh). But I will.

Thanks for all the prayers, I'm good!!! 

P.S. Planning to talk to my Onco about these anxiety attacks. I hope she'll allow me to take something a few hours before each cycle to calm me down! 

2 comments: