Tuesday, January 29, 2013

On Going Organic


It's really sad that in the Philippines, it is SO MUCH cheaper to eat junk. You can get a simple meal at McDonald's or Jollibee for P50.00, right? FIFTY PESOS! But if you want to eat healthy, you need to cough up so much more than that. So if one is really not that well-off to begin with and needs to implement a lifestyle change, especially where the diet is concerned, how now? 

I haven't made that 100% shift yet. I'm waiting to graduate from chemotherapy then I'll seriously sit down and make a plan for myself. Hopefully, that plan will include the rest of the family. After all, you don't have to have cancer to eat healthy. We all need to make that conscious effort to try and live healthier than what we're used to. 

I've been looking at The Farm Organics website. I got wind of them on Instagram because of all the mouth-watering food photos they share. 

(All photos taken from The Farm's website)

These are what I'm interested in so far

Ready to Eat Roast Beef, P495 (good for 2-3)
Grilled Premium Organic NY Steak, P295 for 7oz, but you can get as much as 13oz. You can order it with a choice of Garlic Rice or French Fries. Yum!!!
Grilled Quarter Pounder Cheeseburger, P175. With their secret sauce. I'm intrigued!
I'm not done going through their product list. They have so much! I'm currently looking at and reading descriptions of household products (i.e., dishwashing liquid, hand soap, body wash).

I'm really excited to make my first order. Maybe after chemo cycle 5!


No comments:

Post a Comment