Friday, January 11, 2013

I Wish You Were Bacon


I'm really not a breakfast person. Yes, bad habit. I've lived on coffee these past how many years for breakfast. The reason I don't like eating breakfast is it ruins my meal schedule for the rest of the day. I'm never hungry at 12noon and I end up having lunch close to merienda time. 

These days though, I have to make a conscious effort to take something at the start of the day.

This is what I had today, but I really really wish I was having crispy strips of bacon instead.


I'm not even addicted to bacon, so this is really a psychological thing. In fact, I can eat fish all the time. Never had a problem with fish. For those who read this blog who are not from/in the Philippines, I had Tinapa (smoked fish) and Garlic Sinangag (Fried Rice) with sliced tomatoes on the side. 

So yummy. But still not bacon. Haha. My mind is trying to battle with me again!

No comments:

Post a Comment