Friday, January 11, 2013

Day After Chemo 4


I don't think I've woken up at 9am involuntarily for a while now. My alarm is usually set at 545am so I can help wake up the kids and make sure they're okay before seeing them off to school. If I feel like it and am too sleepy from the night before, I always have that luxury of jumping back in bed if I don't have anything planned in the morning. 

But today, oh wow! I didn't even hear my alarm go off. I must've turned it off while half asleep! I didn't feel Sabine get out of bed beside me and I didn't see both kids leave for school. I got up because N woke me up. The shower filter installer was here. 

I was shocked that it took me so long to realize I was still asleep. It's my Frienemy who did this to me, I tell you. But it's all good, just feeling a bit guilty that I didn't give my girls their usual morning goodbye kisses today. 

All in all, I'm still good. I don't feel any of the side effects I'm expecting to get. So my fingers (and toes and eyes) remain crossed. I'm fully-armed with meds to help me address any of them IF they come. 

It's almost half the day and I'm still good. But no plans of doing anything other than being super friendly with my bed. I have some TV shows I need to catch up on (and more than half a Classic Sansrival cake inside the fridge haha). 

GOD IS GOOD!

2 comments:

  1. Patty, bakit walang disqus!!

    Anyhoo, I'm continuing to pray for your recovery!

    Ibang klase talaga ang positivity mo!!

    I need it to rub off on me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo nga so weird. I'll check in 24 hours if okay na ulit after reinstalling. Thanks for the prayers! It's all in the mind!

    ReplyDelete