Thursday, November 8, 2012

I Love Regina Brett



I'm so sure I'll be blogging more about this wonderful author, whose book, GOD NEVER BLINKS, I'm reading at the moment. My highlighter and I are inseparable because I need to remember so many parts, the ones that scream out to me! 

Here's one line that did that :

Life will kick you around like a World Cup soccer ball. 
Keep your bounce.

Is it easier said than done? Perhaps. But at the end of the day, the choice is really ours. If you're finding it hard to bounce, ask help from up there. :) 

I'm so blessed to be in His graces. I owe my bounce to Him.



2 comments:

  1. Good on ya, kumz! You can now bounce even better because you are a BALD ;)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA!!! Can you tell Sabine is soooo aliw with my head? :)))

    ReplyDelete