Friday, November 2, 2012

Update on My Side Effects


THEY'RE GONE!

Not that they were such a big issue to me. They weren't at all and I can't count the number of people who told me how blessed I am to have not felt any of the severe ones. 

I can only PRAY that it will be this way until all my treatments are done. 

I have 5 to go, the next one is coming up on the week of November 12. Not really looking forward to it, but I'm working so hard on being positive and not dwelling on my anxieties. 

I hope you keep praying for me!

P.S.
Other than the gas and the "sleepy all the time" side effect, I also experienced some constipation. But this only lasted around 2 days and I didn't even take the meds my Onco said I could take. Awesome!

2 comments:

  1. When you're feeling bloated (euphemism for constipation :)) take prunes na lang. The gentlest way to go. :D

    ReplyDelete