Friday, March 1, 2013

To Do : Exercise




Moving forward, I need to seriously get into some form of exercise from now on. Or atleast once my Onco gives me the go signal. Yes, I have been (and I'm so ashamed to admit it) sedentary for the most part of my life, most especially after childbirth. I'd love to go back to my first love which is dancing. But the easiest to do would be to brisk walk around the small gated community where we live.

I'm already looking into buying the right kind of shoes to make sure I'm well-equipped. 

Puma Voltaic 4 MT, about US$80

New Balance 735, around U$60.00


Nike Free Run iD, around U$130. It comes in so many yummy colors! They're running shoes but what the heck?


Whatever I end up with, I hope to God I'll be able to use it everyday, because that's how often my Onco wants me to walk around --- twice a day at that. Early morning and after dinner. 

This is serious business. Let's do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment