Friday, March 29, 2013

Officially on Tamoxifen


For the next 2 years, at least. Unlike most recovering breast cancer patients who take it for 5 years, I am highly-suspected of already being on perimenopause stage. As soon as this is confirmed again (for the 3rd time by looking at my FSH level), then I won't need to drink Tamoxifen for 5 years as was communicated to me not just by my Oncologist but also by my Ob-Gyne and Breast Surgeon.

As I embark on this new phase of my journey, I pray that the Tamoxifen does its job but I also pray that my family doesn't suffer much from my being menopausal. They've all gone through so much already since this all started. 

Incidentally, it's Good Friday. We are home and we intend to stay put and be quiet. 

Here's a prayer I would like to share to all of you


A prayerful and peaceful Good Friday to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment