Friday, March 8, 2013

Hair Update


More than 4 months since my very first chemo cycle and exactly 2 weeks since the 6th and last, here is what my head looks like 


Not bad, huh? I mean, just don't look at all the grey strands (if you can see them). I consider myself fortunate that the hair started to grow back even before treatments ended, and even when my Onco said some of it might still fall off. None of them did :) 

I can't wait to have a full head of hair again. Right now, I can't really tell what my hair's going to be like. They say it won't be the same as before, it never is. Staring at this photo, it looks like it's going to be wavy bordering on curly. We'll just have to wait and see!

It's finally the weekend! I hope you all have a good one. I know I will. 

God bless us all ... 


No comments:

Post a Comment