Monday, February 25, 2013

Downtime Monday


It's been 4 days since my last (literally) chemo cycle and as always, as expected ... I'm officially in downtime mode. I've been this way since yesterday, which was quite a surprise. Usually, the 3rd day is slow but not extremely slow. I slept like 80% of the time yesterday and I couldn't control it. I was SLEEPY and that was that. Whenever this happens, I go with the flow. I treat it as my body's way of forcing me to rest. The muscle pain started yesterday, slightly. Today, it's more intense but not in any way painful or difficult to tolerate. I just might pop a Celebrex later on, maybe close to or after lunch so I can relax more in the afternoon.

No school today, it's the anniversary of the Edsa Revolution. I wish I could go get a mani pedi but being in bed is really the more appropriate thing to do. Besides, I thought I could catch up on my shows yesterday but I couldn't. Maybe today's the day to do that.

Hope you're all having a quiet and well-deserved long weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment