Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Slowly But Surely



I've been awfully quiet, thanks to that last chemo cycle. I guess nothing good really comes easy. I graduated but this is, by far, the longest down time I've had post-chemo. I've been in bed since Sunday. I finally got my first WBC booster shot last night and I'm thinking I'm able to do this entry because of that. I'm up long enough to type and watch a few downloaded TV shows. Sunday to Tuesday, I was as good as drugged, even if I wasn't. I would wake up only to go to the bathroom or eat. The rest of the time, I was so out of it. I don't know how others can be in chemo and working at the same time. It would have to take so much effort to achieve that. 

Today is slightly better than the past few days, albeit with still a bit of body pain. I had to take a Valium last night and that's rare. I just wanted to make sure I slept soundly without any interruption. 

I'm just really looking forward to the good days ... of which there will be a lot of from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment