Monday, October 15, 2012

Coming Soon : my head gear!


Call me excited, but I have reason to be. My Super Friends (referring to my closest group of friends --- close to 3 decades together) have decided to buy me wigs and bandanas. More than one wig haha! I don't even know if I'm going to prefer wearing one over a piece of cloth, but seeing that they're really in this ride with me, I'll do it for them. 

Here's what's coming, all ordered from this website : TLCdirect.org

The one I chose from all those in the website is this


Mine will not come in this color, of course! :D I chose Sunkissed Brown, if I remember correctly.


The head scarves are cute. I wanted a plain one too but didn't find one in a color I like. I've been told to go to Rustan's to look for more head scarves. But I'm just too lazy to go around and look. I'd rather stay at home and continue to recover in time for chemo. (As I type, my left arm/armpit area has become even  more challenging to deal with.)

It's too bad we don't have too many people selling items targeted towards cancer patients. The market has grown and continues to grow steadily (sadly, but this is reality). Unlike in the US where most clinics even have huge bins filled with freebies like pins, caps, scarves and what nots.

If anyone of you has any suggestions on where to find these types of merchandise, please feel free to share your thoughts and information here. 

I forgot to say that I have a total of THREE wigs coming my way. Yes, THREE.
My friends are really going all out for me! XOXO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment